Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My First Christmas!

This weeks assignment over at "The Cutting Café" was a Christmas in July theme and I chose to use this great cutting file:http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/2011/12/snow-globe-shaped-cardtemplate-cutting-file.html

Although the file was for a greeting card it had great possibilities to use in a scrapbook layout.  I just started scrapbooking at Christmas time 2011 so I have so many untold stories and photos that I will never be caught up!  Although I always keep current with the year I am in.  It is fun to go back in time and look at the old photos and the memories they evoke.

I used a clear transparency for the snow globe overlay cut and put my photo behind it with some confetti so it give a fairly realistic look of a snow
globe!

Hope you enjoy and have a great week!

1 comment: