Thursday, March 28, 2013

Rides, Rides and More Rides

This layout is in honor of the start of my grandson's third birthday!  To be three an find the joy in the simplest things is a lesson for us all. 

A trip to the zoo started out his birthday celebration an as you can see he love each ride.  He is small for his age so he finally reached 36" and was able to ride the junior roller coaster!  He has been told over and over he was too short to get on even the kiddie rides so he was super excited.

This week I use the Cutting Cafe's file Camera shaped photo holder http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/2010/11/camera-photo-shaped-holder-templatecutting-file.html
I sewed it on the page and was able to add additional photos in the pocket it created.  I just love the Cutting Cafe's files and I love using them on my layouts!

Stop on over at the Cutting Cafe blog and see all the creative ways the design team has used the camera and Polaroid files this week.

Have a great one!

1 comment: