Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Baby Shower 1986

Hello there!
This weeks assignment for the design team over at "The Cutting Café" was to use either the baby bottle or diaper shaped card set.  Since I don't have any baby showers coming up or new arrivals I decided to go back in time and scrapbook the baby shower that was given for me when I was pregnant with my now 26 year old daughter! 

The great thing about scrapbooking older photos is the memories become fresh when we start to think about the events and the people in the photos.  When we scrapbook a memory we are honoring that memory and making it more special to us!

Here is the file I used: http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/2013/05/diaper-shaped-card-invite-set-template-cutting-file.html  I love using these files on my layouts.  I used the invite and use the opening in the top to slip one of my photos and also the receipt I still had from my pregnancy test!



Check out the baby bottle file as well!  It is super cute!

Thanks for looking and have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. oh man oh man, yes this is taking it way back girl.....total fun layout...love love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used your file on a layout!! Great idea and I love your diaper design. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab layout!!!
    and man does that date take me way back!!! lets see my youngest would have been seven years old lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That diaper is perfect for a layout. I am soooo casing this idea.

    ReplyDelete